Live in our old granary
We have converted our fine old granary into a small pension. The building lies near the lake and the river and just beside the newly renovated mill which has the largest water wheel in the county of Kronoberg.
From the veranda to the south/west you can look down over the park where you can catch a glimpse of the lake between the old giant oaks.
About the pension
- The pension has 7 rooms, each of them has a separate toilet.
- You can stay from two to three persons in the rooms.
- There is painted dadoes and beautiful wallpaper.
- The granary is smoke and animal-free. One of the rooms is handicap-friendly and has access out in the open as well as to the common areas indoor.
- The common area indoor is roomy and cosy, also with beautifully wallpapers.
The old granary
In the common areas of the granary you have access to:
- Scullery and kitchen with stove, microwave oven, refrigerator and freezer.
- Dining room and living room.
- Two showers.
- Drying cupboard for drying of wet clothes and boots.
- Living room
By the way - did you know that?
• the lake is very shallow, very suitable for splashing water and bathing children?
• you can rent a boat, canoe or kayak at favourable prices when you stay with us?
Rent the entire granary!
Why not bring the whole family, friends or colleagues to Småland.
You rent our entire hostel with 21 beds and you have plenty of room to hang out in our common areas.
During the high season, we mainly rent out to guests that rent the entire grain magazine but during quieter periods it is fine to rent single rooms. Low season is the accommodation also good as business accommodation, maybe you need to house your staff for a limited time?
Our business is registered with the police, which means that we comply with the fire protection requirements imposed on hotel operations.
Changeover days on Saturdays high season.